This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

  • Burning or stinging sensation on passing urine?
  • Need to pass urine frequently?
  • Need to pass urine urgently?

Go to your Pharmacy First!

Your pharmacist will ask you about your symptoms in order to give you the right advice. You should be aware there are some exclusions which can prevent your pharmacist from treating you and you may need to be referred to your GP.

You must be registered with a GP practice in Scotland and should normally expect to attend the pharmacy to allow the pharmacist to assess your symptoms before deciding on whether to offer advice, treatment on the NHS or to refer you to another clinician.

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website